Install the Preely plugin directly in Figma or via this link: Download Preely plugin for Figma
Log in to Preely via the plugin.
Link Figma to your Preely test.
Create or select test in Preely.
Select the flows or frames you want to use for your test and click Export to export them to Preely.
The Preely plugin for Figma supports:
- Interactions: On click, on drag (translated to swipe), while hovering, mouse enter, mouse down, mouse up
- Interaction transitions: Open overlay, close overlay, navigate to, back, smart animate (depends on the layers being animated)
- Animations: Instant, dissolve, smart animate (translated to dissolve), move in, move out, push, slide in, slide out – all with simple animation easing
The plugin does not yet support:
- Interactions: On drag, while pressing, key/gamepad, mouse leave, After Delay, complex combinations of interactions
- Interaction transitions: Scroll to, swap overlay, open link
- Animation: Animation selective easing and duration
- Component state: Button hovering effects, scrollable areas using frames
- Hover in an overlay can be added in Preely after import
- We are continuously working on improving the plugin and supporting more interactions