Terms and conditions
The Preely Platform is an online platform for testing prototypes, developed by Preely by TestLab ApS
- A User is a person who creates, executes and analyzes tests. A User creates a profile on preely.com.
- A Test participant is a person who is invited to the Preely platform by the user, to participate in a test, created by the user
- A Hired participant is a person who is invited to the Preely platform by Preely by Testlab ApS, to participate in a test, created by the user
- Hired Participants is a digital service provided by Preely by Testlab ApS.
Before using Preely
Anyone using the Preely Platform warrants and promises that they are 13 years of age or older. Preely by TestLab ApS does not intend to collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, we ask that you do not use this web service.
You as a User own the projects and prototypes you have developed yourself. All data (test results) created while testing your prototypes on the Preely Platform, is treated with complete confidentiality, and is not shared with third parties.
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to: address, telephone number, email address, CVR no. or other personal data linked to your account of relevance to payment etc.
Where you give us suggestions, comments, improvements, ideas or any other feedback, you thereby assign ownership and all intellectual property rights for this feedback to us, and you agree that we may use and share the feedback for any purpose we see fit.
You as a User and your Participants’ use of www.preely.com and the Preely Platform is entirely at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your usage complies with applicable Danish law. You also accept that it is prohibited to:
- Use www.preely.com and the Preely Platform for inappropriate or unlawful purposes, for publishing, sharing or disclosing any material which is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable, for purposes that are in violation of the trust or confidentiality of any third-party rights, including copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, or for purposes that are misleading, present fraudulent information about your identity or in any way suggest that you are sponsored by, affiliated with or a business partner of Preely by TestLab ApS.
- Share your login information. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- Use or disrupt the Preely Platform in a way that could damage, disable, overload, impair or compromise our systems or security, or interfere with other users.
- Introduce or transfer via the Preely Platform any disruptive computer program code, virus, denial-of-service or spam attack, worm, Trojan horse, permission key, licence check exploitation or software lock.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Preely Platform or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, except and only to the extent that this action is expressly permitted by applicable law, which applies despite this prohibition.
- Market, sell or otherwise distribute the Preely Platform, including software, logos, titles, audio files, figures or images, for commercial purposes, without prior written consent from us.
Data security and DPA
All our pages run on SSL-encrypted websites (https), and we have designed the software with high security and great care in order to prevent unauthorised persons gaining access to data. We perform daily backup of data, and each backup has a lifespan of 7 days, after which it is automatically deleted. All data is processed and stored within the EU.
We comply with the GDPR and undertake measures to ensure that we meet the current standards.
When you as a User create your own user panels in the Preely Platform, you become a Data controller and Preely by TestLab ApS becomes a Data processor under the GDPR legislation. Please find our DPA here, that we recommend you sign.
While the Preely Platform has a high standard of data security, it is unfortunately not possible to guarantee complete security for data communicated to, from and via the Preely Platform. When data is transmitted and stored electronically, there is always a risk that others may gain unauthorised access to protected data. Preely by TestLab ApS disclaims all liability for any breach in data security. Preely by TestLab ApS is also not liable for any hacker attacks, viruses or other forms of force majeure.
Preely by TestLab ApS strives to ensure high availability for the Preely Platform, but does not guarantee a specific uptime. It may be necessary due to technical factors, including security-related factors, to take the Preely Platform offline from time to time for brief periods. Attempts will be made to arrange planned maintenance of the Preely Platform such that it is always available on weekdays from 9:00 am to midnight, as far as possible, but an acute need to perform maintenance may arise within this interval, leading to reduced or no access. As far as possible, advance notice of planned updates will be provided via an email newsletter. You cannot raise any claims against Preely by TestLab ApS, including for repayment of your subscription, as a result of downtime.
Preely by TestLab ApS further disclaims any liability for operational disruptions caused by a breakdown or unavailable communication lines or other supply problems due to third parties, such as Internet service providers, power utilities etc. Preely by TestLab ApS is not liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations – including in the event that use of the Preely Platform is postponed, delayed or prevented – that is due to force majeure. Force majeure refers to matters outside Preely by TestLab ApS’s control and which Preely by TestLab ApS could not have reasonably foreseen when this contact was entered into. Examples of force majeure include unusual natural conditions, long case handling times by public authorities, war, terrorism, fire, vandalism, IT breakdowns, lack of sufficient labour force, flooding and labour disputes.
Preely by TestLab ApS cannot be held liable for any loss (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or other indirect loss) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Preely Platform. This applies even if Preely by TestLab ApS has been informed of the possibility of such losses. Preely by TestLab ApS cannot be held liable for direct or indirect losses of any kind, either as damages in contract or tort. Preely by TestLab ApS cannot be held liable for the content of the Preely Platform or parts thereof, including in relation to, but not limited to, errors or omissions contained therein, libel, violation of the rights of publicity, protection of personal data, trademark rights, business interruption, bodily injury claims, invasion of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
Preely by TestLab ApS disclaims liability for any actionable acts a test person (whether assigned by Preely by TestLab ApS or not) may perform in connection with work on your behalf and liability for any cover/compensation in connection with any illness or occupational injury.
Preely by TestLab ApS may disclose to authorized law enforcement personnel the personal data from anyone who poses a threat. This might include those that are attempting to commit fraud or those who conduct activities that could bring harm to others. We assume that this is not you so please don’t worry.
Preely by TestLab ApS will not share your data with any third parties. There might be one exception in the event that Preely by Testlab is sold. In this case we would transfer your personal information to our buyers so that they could continue to provide the same great service.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. You can buy monthly or annually.
As a Preely monthly paid account, you are automatically charged once a month. Your subscription is charged at the beginning of your billing cycle and can take several days to appear on your account. If your billing date is scheduled for a day that does not occur in every month (for example, the 31st), you will be billed on the last day of that month instead.
As a Preely annually paid account, you are automatically charged once annually. Your subscription is charged at the beginning of your billing cycle and can take several days to appear on your account.If your billing date is scheduled for a day that does not occur in every month (for example, the 31st), you will be billed on the last day of that month instead.
- Cancel your subscription
If you cancel your subscription, you can continue to use Preely until your account automatically downgrades to our Free account at the end of your current billing period. You will not be charged again unless you restart your Panel, Panel + or Enterprise account. An upgrade from the free trial plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. The service is billed in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. Preely does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and termination your account
You are as a User are solely responsible for properly canceling your account by emailing email@example.com. All of your content will be immediately deleted from the service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Preely by TestLab ApS, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, or any other Preely service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Preely by Testlab ApS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Special Terms for using the service “Hired Participants”
- Hired Participants are a digital service and sales are final. Once you have purchased Hired Participants you are not eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.
- Preely by TestLab ApS has no direct insight into or control over content or data which you use under the Hired Participants service. We therefore also disclaim all liability in this respect.
- Preely by TestLab ApS disclaims all liability for any breach in data security. Preely by TestLab ApS is also not liable for any hacker attacks, viruses, or other forms of force majeure.
- Preely by TestLab ApS disclaims liability for any actionable acts a hired participant (whether assigned by Preely by TestLab ApS or not) may perform in connection with work on your behalf and liability for any cover/compensation in connection with any illness or occupational injury.
- Preely by TestLab ApS further disclaims any liability for operational disruptions caused by a breakdown or unavailable communication lines or other supply problems due to third parties.